I have an extensive backgound with main focus in finance, human resources, and all facets of accounting ( billing, A/R, A/P, payroll, tax filing, G/L, reconciliation, assets, job costing budgeting, planning, contract administration, developed process improvements for efficiency and accountibility, solving problems, system analysis using my programming/technical education in results driven, customer focused environment. Recruiting, new hire, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, FLSA, COBRA. Experience in seminar and one on one training environments)
• Financial and HR services professional with successful experience in results- driven, client-focused environments.
• Hands on experience in all stages of various systems analysis, including requirement definition, testing and support.
• Process improvements-eliminating non-value added processes and cost savings by
reducing production cycle.
• Review, update and develop policies and procedures for Office User Manuals-
• Leadership Skills-lead by ethical example, integrity, results oriented, positive attitude,
customer service oriented by exceeding customer expectations, responsible, organized and a team player.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Extensive knowledge of various software programs-PeopleSoft PR/HR, Oracle, KRONOS, Replicon, Sage- MIP, ADP Workforce Now/Time & Attendance, Foundation, DOS, MS Office-Word, Excel macro worksheets, Outlook, Automatic Pay System (EFT)
• Develop Peoplesoft payroll test scripts & test for user acceptance on pay line automation, G/L interface, MAPS address interface
• Technology improvements- tested and streamlined Automatic Pay Service System for successful national roll out,
• Software Ordering System tested & defined implementation procedures for successful national roll out,
• Lead team member for SONAR to billing system interface to increase productivity/improve customer service.
• Documentation for National Billing & SOP/Administrative manuals
Follow any requirements in place by law then plan for future investments for fiscal responsibility.
Address using and undertake a priority-based budget process. It allows the city to make better short-term resource allocation decisions based on prioritizing the programs and services provided by city.
Staff creates full listing of current programs/services showing number of people using and total dollars allocated to each. Present to council highlighting all programs with revenues that more than covered their costs. Notate programs that were determined to be required services. Check for double-counted programs or if programs needed to be split into two categories and notate. I feel this is a best practice and should be used as an on-going process each year before beginning next year's budget process. The focus is on the important things, cut back on the rest when necessary, spends within cities means, knowing the true cost of doing business to av
• Address best water fee structures that make sense for household average usage & conservation. Consistent number of billing days. Review annually
• Discounts on water usage for elderly and military residents.
• quality water for structured short term and long term plans
• Partnership with vendors for discounted residential filtration appliances.
• 100% compliance on backflow reporting as 80% minimum does not ensure safe water
• How energy can be recovered from the rejected brine to generate electricity for plant.
A responsibly developed city is the best path with a slow and easy growth development along with plans that provide adequate infrastructure before building commences-parking & roads/lights to alleviate congestion.
Remain calm, be respectful, and focus/negotiate on common ground for what can be actioned upon.