EducationBA Political Science/Philosophy Rutgers University
Qualifications1) Appointed to multiple terms on the Warwick Township Planning Commission. (Current Board of Supervisors all served on the same planning commission before being elected)
2) Completed PMPEI Course on Community Planning
3) Experienced in Transportation, Insurance, Construction, and Project Management.
4) Serve as assistant district leader to Warwick Democrats
5) Cited in Huffington Post for politics, cited in Monster.com, Entrepreneur.com, Fox Small Business.
My priorities are the same as what the people have told me from canvassing.
1) Managing growth: Keeping Warwick Twp an attractive place to raise a family, live, and run a business now and in the future. (That balance is fragile, and experience matters)
2) Creating an environment that encourages more community participation and feedback in local government
3) Keeping taxes low, (Warwick has some of the lowest taxes in the county)
Candidate has not yet responded.
Find Your Races?
To make a selection for a candidate you must first find your races. Would you like to find your races now?
All statements and videos are posted directly by the candidate, unedited by the League of Women Voters and do not express the views of the League. The League never supports or opposes candidates or political parties.