MAYOR - VIL OF ARDSLEY
Term: 2 years Salary: $4,800
CHOOSE TWO CANDIDATES FROM BELOW TO COMPARE
Nancy Kaboolian (D)
Please state your approach to the most important issue(s) facing your office.
What is your position on increasing the supply of fair and affordable housing in your community?
City/Town of Residence
Village of Ardsley
Current Political Office
Village Trustee/Deputy Mayor
New York Law School
Prior Civic Service
• Deputy Mayor of Ardsley
2014 to Present
• Ardsley Trustee
2012 to Present
• Ardsley Zoning Board
2006 to 2012
• Ardsley Board of
2002 to 2006
• To continue to provide excellent services and maintain and improve our facilities and infrastructure while controlling costs in order to stay within the Tax Cap.
• To continue work on a new Comprehensive Plan/long term vision for the Village.
• To continue to focus on traffic and parking challenges.
• To focus on green initiatives including composting.
• To continue to provide a safe and welcoming Village for all.
• The Village of Ardsley recently celebrated the opening of new 22 units - 5 of which are designated for volunteer firefighters/municipal workers and 17 to comply with the federal housing settlement.
• I will support continued efforts for fair and affordable housing.
To make a selection for a candidate you must first find your races. Would you like to find your races now?
You have already selected the maximum number of candidates for this race.
You must uncheck an existing selection before making another selection.