EducationCentral High School (Class 230) 1971
Temple University, B.A. 1976
QualificationsCommunity Leadership - 38 Years
- MPIA & CC4A President & Spokesperson
- Served on numerous Cheltenham Citizen Committees and the Board of Cheltenham Center for the Arts
- Cheltenham Democratic Committee -
Ward Leader/Committee Person/Constable
- Increasing tax base via commercial and residential development, while reducing current tax burdens on our homeowners
- Overseeing permanent, affordable solutions to sewer/storm water and infrastructure issues
- Encouraging school quality, performance and safety
- Advocating diversity, sustainability and environmental stewardship
- Maintaining open and active communication with residents and taxpayers
Find Your Races?
To make a selection for a candidate you must first find your races. Would you like to find your races now?
All statements and videos are posted directly by the candidate, unedited by the League of Women Voters and do not express the views of the League. The League never supports or opposes candidates or political parties.