The Colorado House of Representatives is the lower house of the Colorado General Assembly, the State legislature of the U.S. state of Colorado. The House is composed of 65 members. Representatives are elected to two-year terms, and are limited to four terms in office but can run again after a two-year respite. The entire House is elected in each general election.Cámara de Representantes de ColoradoLa Cámara de Representantes de Colorado es la cámara inferior de la Asamblea General de Colorado, la legislatura Estatal del estado de Colorado de los EE.UU. La Cámara de Representantes está compuesta por 65 miembros. Los Representantes son elegidos para servir mandatos de dos años, y están limitados a servir cuatro mandatos, pero pueden volver a postularse después de un descanso de dos años. Se elige a la Cámara entera en cada elección general.__________ELECTION INFO: General Election ballots will start to be mailed on October 9th, 2020. Voter Service and Polling Centers open on Monday, October 19th, 2020. Ballots must be received via mail or at drop-off no later than Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, by 7 pm. If you have not received your ballot or need a replacement, contact your local Clerk & Recorder Elections Office.INFROMACIÓN SOBRE LAS ELECCIONES: Las papeletas de votación para las Elecciones Generales empezarán a ser enviadas el 9 de octubre del 2020. Los Centros de Servicios Electorales se abren el lunes, 19 de octubre del 2020. Las papeletas electorales deben ser enviadas por correo o entregadas en un centro de entrega a más tardar a las 7pm el martes, 3 de noviembre del 2020. Si no ha recibido su papeleta electoral o necesita un reemplazo, comuníquese con su Funcionario Oficial de la Oficina de Elecciones local.
7652715310 text only
To give the power that was given to government at the beginning of the coronavirus, aka, the common cold, back to the People. Tyranny is coming, and neither of the two party paradigm is attempting to stop it.
Private business is private property.
Let business owners operate as they see fit.
All economic fallout is due to government involvement.
Candidate has not yet responded.
Candidate has not yet responded.
There isn’t just one pressing issue facing the people of Colorado, there are several, and they all need immediate attention. Which is why I won’t have just one top priority in the next legislative session, I'll have many:
1. Fixing whatever damage is still being done by the coronavirus crisis, by improving healthcare coverage and affordability, expanding small business and worker protections, and creating safer school systems for students and teachers.
2. Rebuilding a good state budget, to make up for the massive cuts we had to make this year.
3. Finding sustainable sources of funding for public education and transportation / infrastructure needs.
4. Addressing further issues of systemic racism, pushing for racial justice, equality, and equity.
5. Continuing to support environmental protections and combating climate change – which these massive wildfires prove is still an ever present and ever-growing threat.
1. By increasing education funding within the current budget, and implementing Gallagher reform for long term sustainability;
2. By increasing transportation infrastructure funding within the current budget, and TABOR reform for long term sustainability;
3. By supporting a healthcare public option available to all Coloradans, creating economies of scale to help reduce costs and improve outcomes;
4. By reducing DOC costs through criminal justice reform, utilizing rehabilitative and restorative justice practices, also providing skills training and reducing recidivism; and
5. By redirecting state economic development funds toward fostering small business sustainability through increasing access to capital and reducing regulatory barriers.