1990, Rutgers University, B.A.
1994, Rutgers University, M.S.W.
Borough Council, 8 years: 2.5 years, Vice-President/Administration and Finance Chair, 4.5 years Council President; Jenkintown Civil Service Commission, 3 years; Social Work background - policy, planning, and administration.
While avidly promoting the Borough, my top priorities will be:
1. Prioritizing community policing and communication with residents, while implementing community and officer safety measures;
2. Supporting the department’s state and national accreditation processes while supporting its budget planning; and
3. Addressing the opioid/addiction crisis with a permanent drug take back program, educational programs and referrals with reasonable medical amnesty to help families affected by this epidemic.
Beaver College, BA
Proud Jenkintown citizen for over 32 years; Strong community values; A respected community activist; Active volunteer; Proven professional leadership skills
1) Bring new leadership and a fresh voice by promoting positive relationships with the community constituency in order to maintain and preserve the character of our community, our public safety, our property values and our historic and diverse housing stock.
2) Make Policy Decisions and Budgeting fully transparent and ensure we are enforcing our codes and laws in a fair, consistent and timely fashion.
3) Encourage and stimulate the interest of others to get involved in our local government