Alan was born in Boston, MA and later moved to Oklahoma. After graduating high school, Alan joined the Army, serving for 6 years. Alan then attended and graduated from Missouri Southern and began his career in Retail Loss Prevention. Alan moved to Johnson County in late 2000, and to Olathe in 2002. Alan is married to his wife Jill. Together they have 2 daughters, both enrolled in college, and two dogs, who are not attending school. Alan is an avid music fan and trivia buff.
Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice Administration and Law Enforcement Sciences from Missouri Southern State University
- Veteran of the US Army; served in Desert Shield and as a Military Police Officer
- Served as a Civilian Police Officer in Carthage Missouri
- 2018 Olathe Strategic Planning Advisory Board Member
- Olathe Parks & Recreation Advocacy Committee Member
- Co-Founder of CODE, a non-profit coalition that promotes diversity and equality
- Graduate of Olathe's Civic Academy
- Veterans Voices Writing Project Ambassador
- Olathe Noon Rotary Member
14563 S. Constance St.