I firmly believe that if you're not advocating, you're enabling.
1. Stop the encroachment of institutional and corporate development that is adversely affecting our quality of life when it pertains to noise pollution, light pollution, and increased traffic. We have so many children in our Conestoga Village, Old Oaks, and Garrett Hill neighborhoods. Our children play outside, ride their bikes in the streets and also need a good night's sleep - free from noise and light. We must protected them from these health hazards.
2. Preserve and safeguard Ward 7's community treasures which are our local parks, The Garrett Hill 4th of July Parade, and the Radnor United Method Church which is used as Ward 7's de facto community center.
3. Improve walking conditions on Lancaster Ave & County Line Road. These areas are in desperate need of new and safer sidewalks. I have been working with our Staff Traffic Division and Lower Merion Township respectfully, to make these areas safer.
I want to make the future of Radnor Township and Ward 7 better. I believe that starts with ensure that our local government:
(1) provides the basic necessities like police and fire, trash and recycling service, and maintains our infrastructure public assets;
(2) invests in sustainable economic and environmental planning like developing a fact-based prioritized capital investment strategy and encouraging the growth and use of green technology; and
(3) fosters collaborative civic engagement by relying on the advise of the township's advisory boards, engaging with other local institutions, and reform the board of commissioners meetings to allow a freer exchange of ideas between the community and their elected officials.