The tax collector is the collector of all State, county, borough, school, institution district and other taxes levied within the borough or township by the authorities empowered to levy taxes. Source: Act 37 of 2014/Title 8 of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes
Vincent joined the Tax Collector’s Office in December 2017 as the Office Manager. In April of 2018 promoted to Deputy Tax Collector. December 2018 appointed to Tax Collector Position.
PRESS LEVER 25B
BS in Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University and a graduate USAF Non-Commissioned Officer Academy
I joined the Tax Collector’s Office in December 2017 as the Office Manager to assist the prior Tax Collector, Bob Borkowski, who was then diagnosed with a Parkinson’s type disease. I also run with the full endorsement & confidence of Bob.
It would be my honor to continue to serve Northampton as our tax collector.
In April of 2018, Bob Borkowski promoted me to Deputy Tax Collector, when the prior deputy unexpectedly quit. Since then, along with our competent staff, I moved the office to 815 Bustleton Pike & modernized the tax office which enables us to ensure diligent financial oversight & timely accurate transmission of taxpayer monies to County of Bucks, Northampton Township & the Council Rock School District; resolving taxpayer issues; supervising employees.
We also partner with the Treasurer’s Office to offer COUNTY DOG LICENSES for sale.
NOTE: I also offer home service to taxpayers unable to drive to our office and may be confused about their tax bills.
• CERTIFIED PENNSYLVANIA TAX COLLECTOR 2019
• PA Act 48 Qualified Tax Collector
• Director Bucks County Association of Township Officials (BCATO)
• Bucks County Tax Collectors Association Member (BCTCA)
• Pennsylvania Tax Collectors Association Member (PTCA
• St. Joseph’s University - Bachelor of Science, Marketing 1988
• USAF – Non Commissioned Officer Academy
• National Association of Personnel Services - CPC
• Northampton Bucks County Municipal Authority Chairman, Board Member (NBCMA)
• Northampton Township Supervisor Chairman - Prior
• ALDIE FOUNDATION - Drug Rehabilitation Center – Chairman /President Board of Directors
• American Legion Edgar H. Denson Post 79, New Hope
• Doylestown Lodge No. 245 F. & A.M.
• Veteran - E-5 CREW CHIEF - Sergeant, United States Air Force
I have testified in April at PSATS resolutions committee on the importance of maintaining local tax collectors in PA. Promoting local oversight and accountability vs. privatization.
For over 40 years I owned my own successful business and I want to impart my knowledge to the people of Northampton Township.
Bachelor of Arts degree, Wheeling Jesuit University
I am running to improve the efficiency and daily operations(for example, better hours of availability) of this office.
I successfully ran my own business for over forty years and would like to transfer this knowledge to the office of tax collector.