Candidate has not yet responded.
Candidate has not yet responded.
BA, History, University of Pennsylvania
M.P.H., Behavioral Science & Health Education, Emory University
I spent my career working in academia on public health research studies and training medical students and physicians in community and public health policy, and in the pharmaceutical research industry, managing large clinical studies and business development activities. I also led employee engagement, orientation, and sales training programs. I coached an Odyssey of the Mind team and led a Girl Scout troop. I have a national endorsement from 314 Action which supports pro-science candidates.
Colonial School District (Conshohocken Borough, Plymouth Township and Whitemarsh Township)
Colonial School District
1) To support Colonial's mission of developing lifelong learners, its culture of collaboration, innovation, and academic excellence, and promoting STEAM education.
2) To protect public education by ensuring local control of our school system, fighting for our fair share of funding, responsible stewardship of tax dollars, and countering the assault on public education.
3) To increase transparency by improving the information flow and accessibility to parents, students and the community.
Bachelor of Arts, Temple University...
Master of Education, Temple University
...an involved resident for over 38 years serving as a Girl Scout leader, a founding member of the Friends of the Conshohocken Library, a volunteer at the St. John AME Food Pantry, a Ward 5 committee person, a member of the Conshohocken Environmental Advisory Council.
...taught in public schools for 27 years and served as Program Director of the Montgomery Early Learning Centers for 14 years as school-age child-care programs were developed with 4 school districts, including Colonial SD.
Colonial School District: Borough of Conshohocken, Plymouth Township, Whitemarsh Township
Supporting Colonial School District’s culture of collaboration, innovation and inspiration which empowers individualized student achievement.
Protecting local control of our public educational system and resources.
Acting as a prudent steward of taxpayer money.
Upper Moreland High School, Willow Grove, PA (1996); B.A., History, Brown University (2000); J.D./LLM, Duke University School of Law (2011)
I am an attorney in private practice who previously clerked for two federal judges in Philadelphia. Before law school, I worked in the German Parliament as a Bosch Foundation Fellow. I spent five years on the frontlines of the fight against hate and worked to build accepting communities at the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a civil and human rights organization. I am married to Rachel, a public elementary school teacher, and our children Teddy (4) and Harper (1) will attend Colonial schools.
Colonial School District (Conshohocken Borough, Plymouth Township, Whitemarsh Township)
1. Ensuring the Colonial School District continues to provide a high-quality education that prepares our students to achieve their dreams in an increasingly diverse, dynamic, and competitive world.
2. Working with our administrators, teachers, students, and families to build respectful, inclusive, accepting communities that reflect the values of the people of Conshohocken, Plymouth, and Whitemarsh.
3. Enhancing transparency to engage our communities in the work of our public schools.